Villa La Paz is a dream in one of the most acclaimed and exclusive gated areas on the island of Puerto Rico. This exclusive Villa has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a family room that can be used and converted as a third bedroom with 2 full size futon beds. Overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens and a gorgeous man-made lake with a striking Image fountain, Villa La Paz is an ideal place to enjoy peace and tranquility.
The property is fully Non-Smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Excellent 24 hour security
- Two assigned car parking spaces plus extra visitor parking.
- Non smoking.
- Fully furnished throughout.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Large private balcony.
- Magnificent views from all rooms.
- Accommodates 4 - 6 persons.
- Children less than 8 years are not permitted.
- All rooms air conditioned.
- Additional maid service on request.
- Gas BBQ.
Living & Dining Area
- Expansive living and dining area.
- Wooden dining table and 8 chairs.
- Music system with speakers on living, dining, and terrace.
- Ipod connection.
- Cable TV.
- WiFi Internet.
- DVD Player.
- Large and fully equipped kitchen.
- Dual Fridge/Freezer combination with ice maker and chilled water.
- Electric oven and rangetop.
- Toaster oven.
- Wine chiller.
- Flatware (Cutlery Service).
- Pans and cooking utensils.
- Two bedrooms with full ensuite.
- Master Bedroom with queen size bed plus a queen sofa bed.
- Second bedroom with two twin size beds, plus two hideaway trundle beds that can be converted to a king size bed. Two double beds or four twin beds in total.
- Clothing hangars.
- Bed linens.
- 3 full bathrooms.
- Hair dryer.
- Bathroom and toilet essentials.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Washing Detergents.
- Beach chairs.
- Beach towels.
- Activities guide.
- Large swimming pool.
- Childrens pool.
- Club House.
- Gated access to beautiful beach.
- Adjacent to beautiful and exclusive Dorado Beach Resort, Plantation Village, and Golf Clubs.
- Close to gourmet and traditional restaurants.